Art With a Heart
- Wednesday (except 1st Wednesday of the month)
- 10:00 a.m.
- Bring your own project materials.
Snacks and refreshments provided by Friends of the Interlochen Public Library.
- 3:30 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- Bring your current crocheting, knitting or art project.
- Tuesday (Starting Nov. 2 line dancing moves to Redeemer Fellowship Center US31/Rogers Road)
- 10:30 a.m.
- Tips appreciated
- First half-hour of class for beginners; last hour all levels.
- Led by Jacquie Gwyn
Come and play this fun Chinese tile game. Lessons are available.
- 12:30 p.m.
Join others for various card and board games.
- 11:00 a.m.
Virtual bowling game.
- 1 p.m.
Strong Bones & Balance
- Monday and Thursday
- 10 - 11 a.m.
- $2 per class
Helps to keep your range of motion, dexterity, and agility. Work on balance and other forgotten activities that help keep you stronger and healthier.
Walking With Ease
- 9:30 a.m.
Yoga - Gentle
- 9 a.m.
- $4 per class
Yoga to Energize
- Thursdays beginning April 4
- 8:30 a.m.
- $5 per class
exercise with yoga through stretches that can help
increase balance, strength, and flexibility. This class helps participants stay focused and revitalized throughout the day. Bring a yoga mat and small
blanket or towel to be rolled up for support.
Class led by Certified Yoga Instructor Naomi Call.
Advance registration not required.
View our newsletter for current special programming in Interlochen.
Support Groups & Special Classes
See newsletter for Special Classes and Support Groups.
- 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- $1 per minute
- With Lynn Leabo.
- No registration required.